Now is the time to join the Victoria Residential Builders Association during our annual membership renewal starting July 1.
Our association’s daily mission is to be effective, efficient and affordable for our members.
We are the builders’ leading voice advocating housing affordability, consumer protection, education and professionalism.
• Renovation and new home projects sent directly to our builders;
• Free education seminars offering CPD credits required for licensing;
• Free contracts for VRBA builders;
• Incomparable advocacy and support for builders challenged by rising costs and regulations;
• Housing’s most successful awards program – the Annual CARE Awards celebrating Canada’s leaders in sustainable West Coast design and construction. Visit careawards.ca
We represent the concerns of homebuyers and builders trying to achieve affordability in a market dominated by three levels of government using new housing as a cash machine.
Your support helps inform the public about these unfair policies serving government revenue, while undermining housing affordability.
In addition, VRBA gives back to the community through fundraisers including the BC Children’s Hospital, Goldstream Chums, Threshold Housing Society, CFAX Santa’s Anonymous and T-C Christmas Fund.
Our fees are among the most competitive in the industry and our value is unmatched.
If you have been considering membership in an association, contact us at www.vrba.ca.
We would be pleased to discuss the advantages.