Thinking of joining an industry association?
Now is the time, during our annual membership renewal at the Victoria Residential Builders Association.
- Renovation and new home projects sent directly to our builders;
- Free education seminars offering CPD credits required for licensing;
- Free contracts for builders;
- Incomparable advocacy and support for builders challenged by rising, unnecessary regulations and costs imposed by all government levels;
- Industry’s most successful awards program – the Annual CARE Awards celebrating Canada’s leaders in sustainable West Coast design and construction. Visit careawards.ca
We are the leading advocacy voice supporting housing affordability, education and professionalism.
Our Builders Council engages in results-based research and policy work to promote housing affordability on behalf of consumers and members.
VRBA gives back to the community through fundraisers including BC Children’s Hospital, Goldstream Chums, Threshold Housing Society, CFAX Santa’s Anonymous and T-C Christmas Fund.
Our fees are among the most competitive in the industry and our value is unmatched.
If you have been considering membership in an association, contact us at www.vrba.ca.
We would be pleased to discuss the advantages.