Thinking of joining a builders association?
Now is the time, during membership renewal at the Victoria Residential Builders Association – the professional voice of the housing industry.
Based on our principles of effective, efficient & affordable, we have re-invented the traditional industry association. VRBA provides:
- Renovation and new home projects sent directly to our builders;
- Free seminars offering CPD credits required for licensing;
- Free contracts for builders;
- Strong advocacy and support for builders challenged by unnecessary regulations and costs by all govt levels;
- Industry’s most successful awards program – Annual CARE Awards celebrating Canada’s leaders in sustainable West Coast design and construction.
Our Builders Council engages in results-based research and policy work to enhance housing on behalf of consumers and members.
VRBA gives back to the community through fundraisers including BC Children’s Hospital, Goldstream Chums, Threshold Housing Society, CFAX Santa’s Anonymous and T-C Christmas Fund.
We are the leading voice supporting professionalism and affordability, and our fees are among the lowest in the industry.
If you have been considering membership in a builders association, contact us at vrba.ca.
We would be pleased to discuss the advantages.